We love a chic sunshine pic - it sums up our positive and colourful energy. Sydney-based creative Billie Gurr offers a heady dose of this, so much so that we can feel the gentle waves lapping at our shoulders as we browse. Here, she shares a few of her favourite things.
Top 3 words to describe yourself:
Energetic, laid-back (is that two), warm.
Top 3 favourite Reliquia Collective pieces:
Top 3 things your star sign says about you:
I'm a Libra, and traits I think I relate to most are:
- Diplomatic; I see myself as the peacemaker, I hate confrontation and try to see both sides of every story.
- Social; I loveeee being around people, whether it's sitting in silence at the beach relaxing or a long lunch with friends. I love good energy, I feel like it feeds me!
- Indecisive; as much as I like to think I know what I want, most of the time I just know what I don't. I've always said I'd have to have 3 wedding dresses "cause how could I pick one" and on a more day to day level, my boyfriend would probably remove the phrase "I don't mind" from my vocabulary if he could.
Top 3 morning rituals:
- Skincare routine
Top 3 listens/reads/watches:
- Listen: Lana Del Ray - Blue Banisters album
- Read: Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Read: Atomic Habits by James Clear (this changed my life)
Top 3 Instagram accounts for daily inspiration:
- Matilda Djerf (the queen)
Top 3 self-care strategies:
- Time out in nature / time away from screens
- Belly laughs with friends
- Drinking lots of water
Top 3 feel-good snacks:
- Pea protein green smoothie
- Tamari almonds
- Chilli nori
Top 3 tunes to lift the mood:
Top 3 pleasures (there's no such thing as a guilty one):
- An ice cold, dry French Rosé in the sunshine with my girl friends
- Time in or around the ocean; for me, swimming off the rocks at Shelly Beach or surfing with friends have to be my faves!
- A facial with Sam Appel from The Skin Bar